Thank you for choosing Jack Richardson Disposal! We are very excited to be of service for your garbage needs. We are always looking to build our customer base. Please help us spread the word. Referrals to your friends and neighbors would be GREATLY appreciated! We can SAVE them money too!
- No contracts. No gimmicks. Our service speaks for itself.
- Collection time will depend on circumstances and may vary from week to week.
- Residential trash in Toters or cans must be bagged. This helps us keep debris to a minimum. To avoid injury, bags must not be too heavy. An average person should be able to easily lift the bags chest high. Dumpster garbage DOES NOT have to be bagged.
- The carts and dumpsters provided by Jack Richardson Disposal are the property of Jack Richardson Disposal. We do not charge you a receptacle fee. However; if the Toters or dumpsters are lost, damaged or stolen your account may be charged to cover the cost to replace or repair.
- Correct usage of toters and dumpsters will allow lids to be CLOSED when they are filled to capacity.
- We ask that dumpsters are kept for a minimum of 6 months. They are offered for weekly service accounts, not for one time clean ups. The $150.00 delivery fee will not apply with an agreement and promise of 6 months paid service. If dumpsters are kept less than 6 months, the $150 delivery fee will be charged to the credit card provided.
- Dumpsters are to be used for compactable garbage ONLY. NO large pieces of metal, concrete, rock, shingles, furniture etc that can and will damage the truck. Items not suitable to be placed in the dumpster can be disposed of with a bulk haul.. Call us at 940-325-9000 to schedule.
- We are legally not allowed to dispose of hazardous materials such as but not limited to chemicals, engine oil and paint.
- Late fees may be applied to accounts with balances not paid by next billing cycle.
We do bulk hauls! We offer FREE quotes for the removal of carpet, furniture, appliances, wood, remodeling scrap, Spring cleaning trash and more!
Call us at 940-325-9000
Payment is due for service in advance by the 1st of the month.
Payment Methods & Options:
MONTHLY QUARTERLY YEARLY
MAIL YOUR PAYMENTS TO:
P.O. Box 368
Perrin, Texas 76486
WE NOW TAKE VISA, MASTER, DISCOVER & DEBIT CARDS!
Call 940-325-9000 to pay via credit card today.
***Please note, our prices already include a discount if you are paying with CASH, CHECK or a MONEY ORDER.
If you decide to pay with a credit or debit card, there is a small difference to cover processing fees.***